Terms and Conditions
The VIP Destination Management, LLC logo and name and associated names used within the site are trademarks of VIP Destination Management, LLC. Use of this site does not constitute any right to use of these logos or names. Some information on this site may be provided by outside vendors or other service providers. VIP Destination Management, LLC is not responsible for inaccuracies, omissions or incorrect information that may be provided on this site. We further accept no responsibility for site errors whether or not they are provided by third parties. No warrant is given to non-infringement, completeness or accuracy. We therefore disclaim all warranties, implied or expressed. VIP Destination Management, LLC is in no way liable for injury, loss, damage or any other consequential or punitive damages arising from use of this site or our services. This site is intended for personal use only. Accepted use consists of gathering information about our services, making of legitimate party inquiries and to contact us regarding our services. This site should not be used to make false or fraudulent reservations or inquiries. By using this site, you agree that all information you provide is accurate and that all permissions for use have been acquired. All third-party vendors, being hotels, car and limo rental, tour operators, clubs, restaurants, golf courses and operators and any other service vendor are not the responsibility of VIP Destination Management, LLC. Therefore, we accept no liability for their actions. Further we accept no responsibility for your actions. You agree that all dealings with these vendors are your responsibility alone. VIP Destination Management, LLC provides reservation services only. Any damages, losses, incidentals and all other miscellaneous charges are your responsibility and VIP Destination Management, LLC is not liable. We make no guarantees to the services provided by these vendors. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of Nevada, county of Clark and City of Henderson where applicable. You agree to the exclusive jurisdiction rights of said courts and agree that any disputes arising from use of this site will be executed in these courts only. We reserve the right to modify our site and its contents, modify the terms and conditions of use, or terminate this site and its terms and conditions at any time. We further reserve the right to restrict or terminate your access to the site at any time.
Copyrights and Trademarks
All materials contained on the Web Site are Copyright February 10, 2011, VIP Destination Management, LLC. All rights reserved. No person is authorized to use, copy or distribute any portion the Web Site including related graphics. VIP Destination Management, LLC and other trademarks and/or service marks (including logos and designs) found on the Web Site are trademarks/service marks that identify VIP Destination Management, LLC. and the goods and/or services provided by VIP Destination Management, LLC.. Such marks may not be used under any circumstances without the prior written authorization of VIP Destination Management, LLC.
Links to Third-Party Web Sites
VIP Destination Management, LLC may provide hyperlinks to third-party web sites as a convenience to users of the Web Site. VIP Destination Management, LLC does not control third-party web sites and is not responsible for the contents of any linked-to, third-party web sites or any hyperlink in a linked-to web site. VIP Destination Management, LLC does not endorse, recommend or approve any third-party web site hyperlinked from the Web Site. VIP Destination Management, LLC will have no liability to any entity for the content or use of the content available through such hyperlink.
No Representations or Warranties; Limitations on Liability
The information and materials on the Web Site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the information contained herein. VIP Destination Management, LLC makes no representations or warranties with respect to any information, materials or graphics on the web site, all of which is provided on a strictly "as is" basis, without warranty of any kind and hereby expressly disclaims all warranties with regard to any information, materials or graphics on the web site, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. under no circumstances shall the site owner or publisher be liable under any theory of recovery, at law or in equity, for any damages, including without limitation, special, direct, incidental, consequential or punitive damages (including, but not limited to loss of use or lost profits), arising out of or in any manner connected with the use of information or services, or the failure to provide information or services, from the web site.
Thank you for choosing VIP Destination Management, LLC. Please verify all the information within your confirmation is correct. VIP Destination Management, LLC is not responsible for an incorrect itinerary once the agreement has been signed and returned. We cannot guarantee that any changes requested outside of the original agreement will be accepted. If any changes need to be made after your reservation has been made, please notify VIP Destination Management, LLC Reservations Department as soon as possible and we will do our best to accommodate your request. You acknowledge that you have read and agree to our terms and conditions.
- Failure to appear at your scheduled tour will result in 100% forfeiture of your ticket, and NO refunds of any kind will be given.
- Cancellations or changes must be made within 72 hours prior to the “Tour Date” and will incur a $25.00 cancellation fee per person.
- Cancellations made within 72 hours of the “Tour Date” will result in 100% forfeiture.
- No changes will be accepted within 72 hours of the “Tour Date".
- Tickets cannot be transferred into another individuals name without 72-hour notice and must be requested in writing. Please email requests to support@VIPDMC.com.
- Dress Code Applies.
- No Food or Smoking (Including Vapor Cigarettes) is allowed in the vehicles.
- Government issued Identification is required. Identification must be Valid and Undamaged. It is not up to VIP Destination Management, LLC discretion what is considered a “valid” ID for the venues.
- If you do not obey all guidelines on the tour and are asked to leave by your host you will not be given a refund of any kind.
- VIP Destination Management, LLC hosts take pictures throughout the night as a courtesy but pictures are not guaranteed.
- We are not responsible for mechanical errors on vehicles.
- VIP Destination Management, LLC has the right to refuse service if you are turned away for any reason resulting in your behavior, intoxication or dress code by the Vendor or Night Club. No refunds or credits will be issued in this instance.
- VIP Destination Management, LLC is not responsible for denied entry by the venue staff due to over intoxication, faulty identification, or disruptive behavior. No refunds or credits will be issued in this instance.
- VIP Destination Management, LLC is not responsible if you do not use your purchase or if you fail to arrive at your scheduled meet time.
- If a guest gets sick such as vomiting on the vehicle, a $500 cleaning fee will immediately incur.
- Drinks in venues are not supplied by VIP Destination Management, LLC. You will not receive reserved seating unless bottle service has been arranged with VIP Destination Management, LLC or the venue in advance.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen items left in the vehicles. Please take your belongings with you upon exiting.
- The tour ends at the last venue. There is not transportation back unless you have arranged prior for a vehicle.
- A minimum of 20% All Deposits are due at the time of booking. Any balance that may be due for Transportation is to be paid in cash to the driver upon pickup prior to the transportation agreement commencing. A minimum of 20% deposit is due at the time of booking to reserve a Party Bus and the 20% deposit is nonrefundable.
- Our partner fleet is on a first come, first serve basis (by availability only) so we cannot guarantee changes once requested outside the original agreement.
- The above named client and all passengers agree to be held liable for all vehicle damage including sunroofs, windows and emergency exits because of passenger negligence.
- Client is responsible for vomiting and/or failure to comply with the company non-smoking policy and will be charged a $500.00 cleaning fee payable immediately to VIP Destination Management, LLC. Client assumes full financial liability for any damage to the vehicle caused during the duration of the rental by them or any member of their party. Client is responsible for any downtime caused by any damage done during the rental time. Client will be charged a $500.00 fee for damage to the seats, carpets, poles, or interior.
- At no time are you to open an Emergency Exit, client will be charged a $500.00 fee.
- No Food or Smoking (including Vapor Cigarettes) is allowed in the vehicles.
- VIP Destination Management, LLC is not responsible for articles left in the vehicles.
- Client is responsible for full fare if cancellation occurs within (14) days of the scheduled start date. If charter is terminated for any reason other than the actions taken by VIP Destination Management, LLC client will forfeit the entire charter amount.
- VIP Destination Management, LLC is not liable in the event of a mechanical breakdown while on charter and will only be responsible for making up lost time at a mutually agreed date. VIP Destination Management, LLC is not responsible for delays or termination caused by traffic conditions.
- By Making this reservation, you agree to the terms and conditions listed above.
- Renter Authorizes VIP Destination Management, LLC to process credit card on file for any outstanding balance payments if necessary.
MEETINGS & EVENTS
- The definitions and rules of interpretation in the condition apply in these Terms and Conditions. VIP Destination Management, LLC herein referred to as (VIP Destination Management Team). The Client is the person(s) representing the organization on whose behalf the enquiry is being initiated. The Agreement represents the contract between The VIP Destination Management Team and the Client, authorizing The VIP Destination Management Team to proceed with the enquiry. The Venue is the organization whose facilities and services are being booked. The Confirmation represents a contract negotiated by The VIP Destination Management Team on behalf of the Client and the Venue. It will be deemed that by authorizing The VIP Destination Management Team to proceed with an enquiry, these Conditions have been accepted by the Client.
- The Agreement is subject to these Conditions which supersede all previous communications, representations and agreements whether written or oral. No additions or alterations to the Agreement or to the Conditions shall be binding unless previously agreed to in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of the VIP Destination Management Team. These Conditions including any additions or alterations thereto carried out in accordance with the provisions of this paragraph shall alone govern the Agreement and all terms and conditions proposed by the Client are hereby excluded and do not form part of this Agreement.
- On written acceptance of these Conditions, an Agreement between the Client and The VIP Destination Management Team will be deemed to have been made and will be governed by the Conditions.
- The VIP Destination Management Team will confirm all booking details with the Client prior to confirming the booking with the Venue on behalf of the Client. Contact details for the Client will be passed to the Venue by The VIP Destination Management Team when confirming the booking so that any further information may be sought directly from the Client.
- On the Client’s acceptance of the Confirmation, the Venue Terms & Conditions will apply. Subsequent changes made to the Confirmation after this time will be governed by the Venue Terms and Conditions.
- The VIP Destination Management Team will have an obligation to the Client to pass on any Venue information made known to them which relates to the booking, in a timely manner.
- Upon entering into this Agreement the Client consents to disclosure of information by The VIP Destination Management Team to the venue or event supplier for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1984.
- Reduction in numbers
- Should the numbers reduce from the original Confirmation then the pricing structure may change or the Client may be liable for up to 100% cancellation charges. The Client should always note the minimum time required by the Venue for finalizing numbers.
- In the event of a non-arrival, cancellation, postponement or part cancellation by the Client, the Client may be liable for charges in accordance with the Venue Terms & Conditions. Any changes to a confirmed booking, you should notify The VIP Destination Management Team immediately in writing.
- A cancellation number will be issued, which you should keep for future reference. The VIP Destination Management Team will notify the venue of the cancellation and you will then be subject to the individual Venue Terms and Conditions.
- The Client undertakes to accept all legitimate charges made by the Venue with reference to this enquiry. This is a bona fide reservation made by The VIP Destination Management Team who cannot be held responsible for the failure of the Client to honor this reservation wholly or in part or for the quality of service provided by the Venue.
- All rates quoted are correct at time of Confirmation therefore The VIP Destination Management Team cannot be held liable for any increase in Venue rates before the date of arrival.
- The contract for all bookings made through The VIP Destination Management Team at a Venue is strictly between the Client and the Venue unless otherwise advised at enquiry stage.
- On receipt of The VIP Destination Management Team confirmation document, the venue or event supplier will forward their contract direct to the Client. The contract should be signed and returned to the venue or event supplier within any stated time scale for the booking to be deemed confirmed. If the Client does not receive the contract within reasonable time they should inform The VIP Destination Management Team as the booking is not confirmed.
- Insurance coverage will not be provided by The VIP Destination Management Team
- The Client will make payment directly to the Venue in accordance with their payment terms. Payment may be made to the VIP Destination Management Team as a deposit and all monies due will be made directly to the venue.
- Force majeure
- The VIP Destination Management Team shall have no liability to the Client under the Agreement if it is prevented from or delayed in performing its obligations under the Agreement or from carrying on its business by acts, events, omissions or accidents beyond its reasonable control, including strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes (whether involving the workforce of The VIP Destination Management Team or any other party), failure of a utility service or transport network, act of God, war, acts of terrorism, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, accident, breakdown of plant or machinery, fire, flood, storm or default of The VIP Destination Management Team’s sub-contractors.
- All rates are quoted in US Dollars.
- Governing law and jurisdiction
- The Agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or regarding it or its subject matter, shall be governed by the state of Nevada in Clark County and construed in accordance with, the laws of Clark County Nevada.
- Sole Agent
- It will be accepted that The VIP Destination Management Team will be the sole agent appointed to work on any booking. Should this not be the case, then the Client has an obligation to inform The VIP Destination Management Team of this fact who in turn will inform the Client if they will proceed with the work.
- Situations where charges may apply.
- The Client provisionally holds space at a venue directly, then requests The VIP Destination Management Team to undertake a venue search for pricing comparison and consequently books the original venue directly.
- The VIP Destination Management Team are requested to conduct a venue search as a costing exercise and are not informed by The Client.
- The Client confirms a venue directly, following earlier proposals from The VIP Destination Management Team which contained details of the venue.
- The rates below are the average nightly rates and include the destination city occupancy tax.
- Any hotel resort fees are not included in this price and must be paid by the guests directly to the hotel at the time of checkout. The hotel management has a right to request credit card details or deposit upon check-in to cover and guarantee any incidental costs that may be incurred during your stay.
- All rooms are Run of House unless noted otherwise.
- Requests for specific room features such as non-smoking, bed count, floor, view, etc. will be noted and requested in your reservation but are not guaranteed.
- Hotel amenities are not guaranteed and can be modified or substituted at any time and are not guaranteed or implied by VIP Destination Management, LLC.
- All change or cancellation requests must be made in writing and sent by email to: support@VIPDMC.com.
- No charges for name/date changes. All change requests are based on availability and the current rates available at the time of change. If amendments are permitted, the following Amendment conditions may apply- Changes to arrival/departure date, room type or name change or where special offers were applied at the time of the booking may result in the item re-pricing. Cut off is 7 days prior to arrival. Changes are always subject to hotel/supplier blackout (meaning they are oversold or will not allow changes).
- All cancelled rooms will be charged a $50 cancellation fee. There is no additional charge for cancellations made prior to 10 days of the arrival date. Cancellations made between 10-8 days prior to the arrival date will result in a one-night room rate + occupancy tax supplier fee. Cancellations made 7 days or less to the arrival date will result in a 100% forfeiture of the entire booking amount.
- If you expect to arrive after 21:00 hours, please contact the hotel and inform them of your arrival time, and send us an email to support@VIPDMC.com. Some hotels have limited reception services after 21:00 hours. Failing to inform the hotel of a late arrival can result in the space being released. No-shows will be assessed 100% of the total stay amount.
- Any early check out is liable to full charges. In the event of an early check out please always obtain an early check out slip from the hotel.
- All payments must be made to VIP Destination Management, LLC and all credit cards will be charged by VIP Destination Management, LLC and not the Hotel itself.
- All deposits are due at time of signing this agreement and the final balance must be paid on or before the below “Final Balance Due By” date.
- This reservation request is not confirmed until you have received written confirmation.
- It is the client’s responsibility to verify that all information is correct upon receipt of your confirmation documents.
- This agreement supersedes any verbal agreement. By signing this agreement, the responsible party understands and agrees to these terms and conditions listed above.
Changes to These Terms & CONDITIONS
VIP Destination Management, LLC reserves the right to change these Terms & Conditions at any time by posting new Terms & Conditions at this location. You can contact us with any questions relating to these Terms & Conditions.